Sunday, March 17, 2013

Fresh Perspectives


 Dear Sir,

Sonnet 57:
Being your slave what should I do but tend
Upon the hours, and times of your desire?
I have no precious time at all to spend;
Nor services to do, till you require.

Nor dare I chide the world without end hour,
Whilst I, my sovereign, watch the clock for you,
Nor think the bitterness of absence sour,
When you have bid your servant once adieu;

Nor dare I question with my jealous thought
Where you may be, or your affairs suppose,
But, like a sad slave, stay and think of nought
Save, where you are, how happy you make those.

So true a fool is love, that in your will,
Though you do anything, he thinks no ill.


This is my new beginning into a submissive lifestyle.  I found a Submissive advent guide online and will be working thru each task over the next month.  Today I was to read this Shakespere Sonnet, pick 2 lines that touch me in my current position, write them out explaining why they speak to me and then use them as a memorial mantra thru this month of rediscovering my submissive self.  

As I read this over, my 2 lines are:

Being your slave what should I do but tend,
Upon the hours and times of your desire.

I am not your slave, but I am willingly submitting myself to you and your desires.  It is my desire to be your helpmate, to please you, to satisfy you, to release stress from your life, to bring pleasure to your days.  I no longer want to put the weight of this lifestyle on your shoulders, I understand that I can even as a sub take an active role of making myself for aware of my sexualness.  I desire to spend time daily thinking and learning how to serve you better.  I will avail myself to you at the hour you need it, laying aside my tasks and duties...serving you as my sir should be my highest priority.  I long to see where our relationship will go as we both deeply look into pleasing the other above ourselves.  I am indeed afraid of the times when I do not want to submit willingly, but know that you will help me thru those times.  Our lives are busy, but you were made for me, as I was for you.  Let's start afresh today with giving each other our best sexually. 

 For this week I understand the following:
1. I will spend 30 min minimum each day on my daily submissive guide.  I will blog my journey and thoughts for you to learn from my deepest desires.
2. I will obediently go to our bedroom and undress as I wait for you when you request this of me.  There will be no questioning, eye rolling, or arguing.  
3. I will repeat daily to myself that I am a sexual being, made to feel pleasure and serving you brings me into a deeper understanding of my role.

Your Lady




No comments:

Post a Comment