Saturday, March 23, 2013

Today was a fairly nice relaxing day.  I accomplished a lot from my to do list AND still had some down time.  That was good.  Morning was great as usual.  Nice to hear you say that you get turned on when you read about how to be a better Master!  Oh how I have MISSED our sexual reading time together in the hammock!  Really hoping for sun tomorrow!

Today's Advent Question was: When am I most aware of my submissive role?  This is an interesting question and certainly one that I will continue to ponder...I understand your apprehension to embracing this lifestyle completely due to the extra responsibilities it places on you, but continue to believe that it may be the BEST thing for me and us.  I currently only am reminded of my submissive role on an occassional basis and would love to feel that more frequently though and unsure how exactly that "looks" and gets lived out.  I am still feeling confussed like, we are one foot in/one foot out of TTWD.  That makes it hard for me.  I'm ok either way...I just don't like the luke warm stuff. 

The times I do think of my role are early in the morning when I first wake up, each time I look/feel my necklace, each time you call me your "Lady", when you sext me,  and when you care for me by managing the kitchen clean up duty while I go relax.  I guess maybe I don't even know what I want/need from you...I want to learn submission, I want you to dominate me, I want to feel loved and cared for in every sense.  I just don't know how to get there. 

I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment