Friday, December 6, 2013

Afternoon talk and RA

     My new assignment is to daily blog.  I hope I don't view this as a burden but instead as an opportunity for me to put down in writing my thoughts and then we can discuss them as time permits before I publish.
     I love that you heard me say I needed more and thought of a new way to instill a daily submission task for me.  Thanks.  I am very hopeful that our weekend experience will launch us into this amazing DD lifestyle.  I'm glad we have these few weeks to practice obedience and warm up to the ideas that will become principles of daily life.
      I need your authority over me, accept no less than immediate and cheerful obedience.  I believe our biggest struggle will be with my attitude.  I don't know how to handle when I feel I have been disrespectful yet you either don't notice or disregard it.  I want to get a handle on this.  I want to respect you fully to my core.
     It's great getting into this with you! Thanks for leading us into a bigger and better marriage.  I love you.
     After a nice long talk you had me get into position on the bed.  You reminded me that you love me and that there is nothing I was being punished for.  I did not put on panties.  I laid on my tummy over the couch cushion.  You began by rubbing me with Arnica Oil.  After that you did several warm up spanks with your hand before switching to the spoon.  The spoon on my bare skin has left me fairly raw.  I find myself wishing for a longer spanking...more time to release my emotions.  I don't know how to lengthen it though.  More "talking" (lecturing) from you to me, alternating implements, reducing intensity to increase duration, corner time, multiple positions, etc.
     I think I am just on the edge of an emotional break thru, a real opportunity to tear apart the walls that I build  to protect myself when it's over and done with.  The spanking helps me to refocus, but I'm not getting the full release I'm hoping for.  I do not want to brat in order to experience a punishment to get the full release.  After our RA you rubbed me for a long time with more oil.  Thanks for caring for me by doing that! 
      Perhaps we will be more able to adequately determine the severity of the different spankings after our time away.  I'm not sure if that is covered or not.  I was also wondering about setting some personal goals for myself that you could help me by enforcing.  I want to become a better person, a better wife, a better mother thru this process.
      I started talking with you about my 2014 "WORD".  Here are a few of my choices.  Would you be interested in joining me on this WORD resolution?   We could help each other experience it to the fullest.
1. new
2. find
3. discover
4.  start
5. change
6. Remember


No comments:

Post a Comment