Thursday, March 21, 2013

Long Day

Long day...

This day, all 13 hours of it at work, was TOO long.  Thanks SO much for drinks tonight!  The only bummer is the others at the restaurant tonight...so sad for them, but so GRATEFUL for you and what I have in the security of a reliable man.  Right now you are rubbing my feet...a true expression of love for me!  Oh how I love you...

So, today's advent is all about music and the power of it in our lives.  She asked what our submissive theme song was and what emotions/thoughts rose up in me because of it.  For me it's certainly "Lead Me".  Every time I hear it I can't help but think about how I want you to lead me.  Lead me with STRONG hands, STAND up when I can't, Don't leave me lonely for your love.  It's thru your strong hands and dominate role that I feel your love.

I want you to lead me.  I want you to LOVE that role and cherish how it makes your feel.  I think to many we look perfect on the outside, but on the inside I'm just calling out for you to lead me.  I so easily find myself chasing dreams that aren't related to us and actually take me in the opposite direction at times!  I need to know that you are willing to fight...no that you ARE fighting for us, for our sex life, for my submission, for your Sir leadership role.

I want our home to be a grand place to live...not someplace where I feel alone.  I want to feel like your lady while in the home and I'm not afraid to let the kids see it!  I want them to know the love/affection that's between us and for them to all view how a real gentleman treats his lady.

Well, should head off to neverland...you're done rubbing my feet...wow did that feel amazing!  Thanks...could've dealt with that for a LONG LONG time...looking forward to being with you all week and then enjoying some time together this weekend.  Ahhhh


No comments:

Post a Comment