Sunday, March 24, 2013

Dominate Man Wanted

Today we FINALLY got some time to do our sexual reading.  That hammock was COLD...but the sun was great and the company was AWESOME!  I enjoyed reading a bit of your book over your shoulder.  So exciting to think of us starting a Dom/Sub lifestyle....scary...but exciting!

As I blog this you are playing with your camera and my naked body in silhouettes. It's making my pussy wet I must say, but also distracting me from writing!  Today when we were talking you said you were thinking of having me write a DOM wanted advertisement.  Well, my advent lesson for today wasn't so great so since you mentioned it, I'm going to do it.

Tough kinky woman in Texas Suburb seeing a White Dominant Man to overtake her.  I'm new to the Dom/Sub lifestyle but open to advancing into Master/Slave with the right man.  I'm tough so you must be strong enough to make demands of me and follow thru with consequences.  I'm an organized person who works well with demands given if clearly communicated.  A contractual agreement should be established before our first scene will begin.  I do not wish to be included in the initial agreement, but would like to talk about future revisions.  Areas of my life that need work in are diet, exercise, self-image, body care (shaving/makeup/etc), complete submission even while absent from you, and overall priority alignment.  Breaking me and making me yours promises to be a hard road, but I believe it will all be worth it in the end...for you AND me.  Please reply ASAP if interested.  


That was fun...hopefully I covered everything I'm looking for!  Here's hoping I get an applicant!


No comments:

Post a Comment