Monday, March 25, 2013

Unknowns

So today I find myself questioning where we are headed with this.  After writing my little "ad" last night I started thinking about it more today.  I am interested in knowing where your mind is at.  You know what I want and am looking for.  So, now for you...what do you want?  Do you want me submissive?  Are you wanting it for scenes...aka moments in our sex life...or as a lifestyle?  What term do you think best suits your desires for us (BDSM, TTWD, Taken-in-Hand, Master/Slave, Dom/Sub)?  What are you hoping for from me?  You say you aren't interested in being a sub...so that says you want to be Dominate.  I would love to see a Sub wanted ad that you write!  I feel like this is the point we get to and then we stop...we both sorta want it, but one is afraid to take the next REAL step into the unknown.  I'd love to know more about your book and what is standing out to you.  Do you think it would be beneficial for me to read it too?  Have you found any Submissive books you think that would be beneficial for me to read?  Sorry it's a night of questions...just lots of unknowns swirling around in my head. 


No comments:

Post a Comment