Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Recentering and Refocusing

Three days strong and still moving forward.  I'm proud of the progress I have made in the past few days!  It's great to focus and devote time to thinking sexually as a daily discipline.  It's nice to repeat to myself thru out the day that I am a sexual being, made for pleasure as well as spend time together in the morning/evening reinforcing my thoughts.  I enjoy you bringing me pleasure and demanding that I grant your pleasure as well!  I am able to focus on my work while at work, and then switch gears as I anticipate my time with you in the evening.  It's refreshing to feel like I'm starting to get a better grasp on my life priorities.  I treasure our hammock sun time in the afternoon, I love that I'm growing my sexual knowledge, engaging my mind, and feeling the sun spill it's warmth across my kitty.  It's nice to sometimes enjoy your playful touch and at other times just have you know that I'm bare and available yet you exhibit such self control and just lavish the moment being with me.  I'm sorry I didn't get my necklace on yesterday.  It is on now though.  I got quite wet when you agreed that some sort of daily mantra might be a beneficial addition.   A daily verbal reminder of who I am individually as well as relationally may help both of us center ourselves on what really matters.  Thanks for giving me lots to think on...thanks for listening to me....thanks for loving me!  I'm looking forward to finishing my Good Girl book and then would like to move on to "Capture Me"..just FYI! 

No comments:

Post a Comment