Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Colorado Fantasy

"Wake up, Lady"  he said in a firm but loving manner.  I cracked open my eyes to see that it is still nearly dark outside...I glanced over at the clock.  It says 6:15am, sunrise isn't until around 7:20 though.  "I have to go potty", I said..."No, follow me" he said as he placed my black satin slippers on my feet.

He lead me to the back door of our Colorado Mountain Cabin. I had been sleeping naked next to him. "It's cold out there honey, and I see you've got clothes on",  I said in a quiet whimper of a voice.  "We won't be gone long" he said as he opened the door and placed his new brown leather bomber jacket over my shoulders as a soft smile spilled across his face.

I wondered what I looked like, and where we were going.   I was butt naked except for this coat and slippers.  He lead me down the drive way.  I was so afraid of the dark and who knew what animals lurked in this pre-dawn blackness!  He walked with full confidence and with a plan.  I realized that he has thought this thru.  Whatever he was about to do, it was premeditated...that added a heightened level of excitement to my slightly irritated state.   We walked down a few curves of the drive way and then he stopped...he lead me off the gravel road and leaned me over a large cold boulder.

The rock was hard and cold as it pressed against my thighs.  I was very grateful for the warmth of his bomber jacket as it protected my upper body. I crossed my arms to provide a little pillow under my head.  It became clear to me that I was going to be spanked.  I reminded him that I still needed to go potty. "You will be free to go potty outside after your much overdue spanking".  "If you go while I'm spanking you, you will receive more so I suggest you hold it".  I wasn't so thrilled about that as it was VERY cold out and that intensified my need to go even more.

He had either already placed his spanking tool by this boulder or he had brought it out with him when we came.  I hadn't seen it in his hands anywhere.  Could he REALLY have planned that far in advance?  The moment I started to become distracted about who could see us from across the river, the spanking began.  *swoosh* It came in...smarting my cold ass!  "You my lady have not been a good girl lately...I also have not been good in demanding you to perform your wifely duties." *smack*  "This spanking is to get us back into a better more intimate relationship."  *swish* "This trip was to be just as much for us in the evening as it is for Isaac" *spank* "I know you are a mother and kids can be distracting at times, but I am to be your first love, you highest priority, your lover" *swat, swat, swat*  "From now forward, you will be made to serve me" *swoosh* "You will be sent to bed early after you take a shower or bath."  *smack*  "I know you have your period, but that is NO excuse, there are still other things we can do."  *smack* "I expect you to pleasure me in the way I desire" *swoosh* "Am I clear on my expectations of you?" *swish*

He stood me up...it felt so good to have the warm coat slid down over my burning ass.  He sat down on the rock I had just been leaning on.  He told me to kneel down in front of him while we talked, he said, "I want you to be submissive and I think this position will help you understand my authority and leadership in your life."  I'm glad it was still semi-dark out as I grimaced at the thought of kneeling on the gravel.  I obediently did as he requested though.  Once down,  I told him that yes I thought I understood.  He told me to repeat to him what he was expecting of me.  I said that I was to go to our bedroom when he wanted me to in the evening.  I was expected to clean and prepare myself for him...for our sexual encounter....whatever that would look like for the evening.  He was to be my first priority and love, and although he knew that I was busy being a good mom, I needed to remember to keep my relational priorities in line!

I had to go to the bathroom SO bad.  I finally asked him if we were finished so that I could go.  He responded,  "No, we are not quite finished yet, but since you have been a good girl and have held it for so long I will allow you to go now."   I started to stand up, but instead of helping me up,  he pushed me back down.  I looked up at him confused.  "You will crawl on your hands and knees over into the sandy area over there.  There you may go potty like a proper kitty would go."  I looked at him....this was SO unlike him to be like this.  "Go on now...get busy!"

Something about being talked to like an animal was demeaning but also exhilerating!  I crawled over, painful twinges raced up arms and legs as the gravel and sand mixture was pressed into my hands and knees.  After crawling a few paces, I stopped and rocked forward onto my straightened arms, pressing my kitty close to the ground.  I could almost feel the gravel against my hairless pubic bone.  I relaxed and the urine flowed out freely.  I reached down and pulled up his coat since I could feel slight splashes of the urine against my thighs and didn't want to get any on his coat.  I finished and looked at him.  He was standing there examining me with a smile on his face and a mixture of love and lust in his eyes.   "Stand back up now and lean over the rock again lady and we will finish this up.".  I did as I was told and received 10 more spankings.  "Now we are done, and as long as you understand and obey my rules from here out no more spankings should be necessary this trip." 

We walked back to the house, hand in hand.  He opened the door for me, and led me back to the bedroom.  I slid his coat off of my arms and let it drop in a heavy head on the floor.  I took off my slippers and crawled back into bed. I wanted to just cover up, but he laid down next to me and rubbed cream into my ass.  It did feel amazing though so I humped my hips up into the warmth of his touch.  I really sensed his love for me.  I was so thankful he cared enough for me, no for us to take matters into his own hands and my ass.  



No comments:

Post a Comment