Monday, October 10, 2011

I awaken to his touch.  His warm slightly rough fingers are inching their way up my spine.  Slowly, he walks them up my vertebrate one at a time.  The room is warmed by the heater and the sun is starting to peek it's rays up thru the atmosphere changing the darkness of night into the morn.  I lay still, debating pushing his hand aside.  His fingers continue, though now instead of walking them up my spine, he is using more pressure.  He starts to make small circular motions, a morning massage.  I realize that his hands are oiled...it's then that I smell the sweet aroma of coconut.   I realize that he is rubbing me down with our coconut oil!  I wonder when he got that...a smile crosses my lips.  I LOVE it when he plans things ahead of time!  Busted, he heard my saliva as my lips parted.  "Good morning Lady" he whispers into my ear as he kisses and nibbles on the fleshy lobe.  Chills race up my spine, sending a flood of goosebumps cascading across my entire body.  He moves in close to warm me up and I feel his cock, hard and wet press against my ass cheeks.  I tense up and worry about what he's got in mind.  He is so aware of my body and desires that he whispers, "relax, I'm not going to take your ass...I wanted to feel your body and this morning is about you my Lady...I know what you need".  I don't know how to feel about this.  Doesn't quite seem fair...I shouldn't be the only one to cum,  but I am floored at his sincerely generous love and care for my sexual needs.  He's taking his leadership role seriously. 

The coconut oil is warm and slippery now.  I fear the sheets are being ruined from the oil, but decide to push that thought aside as it feels AMAZING!  My mind remembers back to years ago when he played with me with a stick of cold butter.  That was an unbelievable experience...I love it when we play with food and the butter left everything slippery.  Nothing like being penetrated by a hard stick of butter, but feeling it melt deep inside.  Maybe someday we would do that again.

Back in the moment, I roll over and he begins to rub my breasts.  Deep and sensual.  The fragrance of coconut reminds me of the islands.  I want to go back to Hawaii, to be his sex slave, to be sexually free from restraints...no kids, no cooking, no worries.  I want to live dangerously, to be openly kinky in a place where we know no one.  We can pretend to be people that we are not.  My breasts are throbbing from his deep massage, that's how I like it.  He kisses me and then while my eyes are still closed he places a square of dark chocolate into my mouth and tells me to be suck it quietly.  At the same time his fingers quickly slide down my tummy and slip almost IMMEDIATELY into my kitty.  The mix of so many sensual experiences are almost overwhelming!  The taste of chocolate melting, dripping slowly down the back of my throat...the smell of tropical coconut...the sight of my oiled body catching the rays of sun peeking into our window... the sound of my kitty filled with sex juice as his fingers course in and out.  I fight hard to not bite the chocolate, I moan off the temptation.  He presses in against me as his fingers ram in deeper.  I can hold out no longer, I release myself...passion swells, toes curl, thighs squeeze in, and my chest rises off the bed as I cum.  Sweet elation fills me, amazing to wake up to this! 

As I laid there, he rolls me over onto my tummy.  He gently lifts my hips and slid in our heart shaped sex pillow.   I'm still breathing deeply, recovering from my orgasm.  He then hands me my stuffed kitty.   It would be something for me to squeeze or scream into while being spanked.  We call my twat my kittty, so this soft floppy stuffed kitty is a GREAT reminder to me thru out the day as I see it on our bed.  I am his sexual mate. It is important for me to remember my role.  He proceedes to spread my legs apart as I hear the buckles, I'm in the spreader bar.  So now I'm laying tummy down the center of the bed, my hands are clutching the stuffed kitty, my hips are elevated, and my legs spread wide.  He starts smearing coconut oil over my ass cheeks, rubbing it deeply into the fleshy mounds, squeezing and massaging it in.  He mentions to me that he read that an oiled ass feels spankings in a different way.  He's researching how to spank me better I am a lucky lady to be loved in this way.   However, I'm already bruised from my Birthday Spankings, so this massage alone is causing me to flinch.  Yet I lay there, enjoying it.  I love that he's taking control, and I LOVE that he has already assured me he is NOT taking my ass.  SO, I can relax, and take whatever is coming.

He said he woke up wanting to pleasure me then assert his dominence again over me.  I am his lady, and he is my Sir.  I didn't even pay attention to what tool he used to spank me.  I think he used a couple of different ones quite honestly.  I didn't want to look, I didn't to talk, I didn't want to fight it.  I pressed my hips down into the pillow.   It only gave a little under the pressure and weight of my body.  I could feel my juices overflowing my kitty and imagined how they looked against the pillow....I'm sure it was all visible to Sir since the spreader bar was set at it's widest.  There was no way to fight the spanks.  I grabbed my stuffed kitty and squeezed her hard, I buried my face in her soft fur and let out a deep long sigh.  Wow, she smells like my REAL kitty.  I think she got too close the last time I was so wet.  I smell my scent on her which lights another fire inside of me!  After a while he stops spanking me.  He crawled back onto the bed and proceeded to walk his fingers up my spine.  Slowly one finger at a time....

I love him so much....it's Tuesday...our night to be alone.  My kitty cries for more, but my day needed to start.  He kisses me, touches my face, smiles at me and says, "Good morning my Lady, I hope your day is WONDERFUL!"  He removes the spreader bar, and we snuggle for a brief moment before I hear the kids in the hall.  Ahhh....tonight there would be more....the countdown begins. 



1 comment: