Monday, March 18, 2013

Creative concepts

Dear Sir,

Today I have been good.  I have thought of you lots!  I enjoyed waking you at 5:45 by sucking ever so gently on your cock.  Feeling it grow against the warm moist sides of my mouth is an exciting thing in the morning.  Thank you for allowing me to do that for you.  It's a huge turn on to hear you say, "ok....come up here".  It's almost like you submitting yourself, your will, and your desires to tenderly love and hold me in the morning light.  Sweet times...

Today's task on my advent journey into submission is to make a token of my submission...something that I can wear to remind me of my position/standing in our relationship.  I am going to wear my necklace that you purchased in Las Vegas as a reminder of that for now.  The blog talked about saying a Slaves Rosary as you held/touched the object.  I am not your slave so much of the wording seemed a bit strong for our relationship.  Yet, the thought of actually having a Mantra, or a "Rosary" to say to remind me of who I am to you may be an interesting concept to explore.  Here is the link to the slave rosary, and if you so desired we could write up our own submissive rosary...certainly an interesting concept. 

http://petkimberlysjourney.blogspot.com/2012/04/knowledge-24.html?zx=fc6ba7bfd461f8dc 

I so look forward to going to bed tonight...it brings me pleasure to mindfully submit to you! Plus, I'm looking forward to you guiding me thru my nightly exercises!

Your loving Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment