Sunday, March 17, 2013

Things to say and hear

My mind has been flooded with things I wish I could say and things I would love to have told to me.  I can't decide how to write them into a story so I will just make a list of them.  Maybe after this I will be able to incorporate them into stories or real life.

Things I'd like to say:
1.  Although I think about spankings a LOT, I really only like the first 10.
2.  I'd love to be more the center of your attention.
3.  I'd love to have my Master lead me STRONG and push me outside my comfort zone.
4.  I want to be more free with my body, but convictions and embarrasment hold me back.
5.  I like the way my naked body looks.
6. Spank me...warm me up and don't stop till I cry.  Break my spirit and make me yours.
7. Buy me an eternity collar and make me YOURS!
8. Read and learn as much as you can about sex, then try it all out on me.
9. Make firm demands of me sexually and follow thru with them.
10.  Don't be so scared of me, my aches/pains/period, when you want ME, then TAKE me!
11. I want to forget who I am from time to time.
12.


Things I'd like to hear SAID to me:

1. Hurting you, and causing you pain turns me on.
2. You are to cum at least once a day.  If you don't there will be a consequence!
3. I can't stop thinking about your body.
4. I like it when other men look at you.
5. We are going out tonight, you will wear this....
6. You've been a naughty girl.
7. You've been a GOOD girl, but I'm still in control so.....
8. We're going to a Clothing Optional resort and YOUR clothing will NOT be optional.
9. I've ordered you an eternity collar, and matching cuffs....they will be used with a spreader bar.
10.  Bartender...another drink for the lady please!
11. I know you're not feeling well, BUT I'm taking you tonight.
12.  I found a new position we are going to try.
13. Go wait for me in our room.
14.


No comments:

Post a Comment