Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Long and tough day

Tough day....

Wow...was really fighting to sit down and focus on us!  Feeling the preasure from the day as well as the impending stress of the next 48 hours has my mind out of sorts.  On top of it, my diet is careening out of control and my clothes hardly fit me any longer.  I'm worn out, overwhelmed, and just ready for a break..either that or some tequilla!  Deep breath...

So, my advent journal today was supposed to be about rewards I have had internal or external for submission in my life.  I really enjoy your verbal acknowledgement of my submission!  It's amazing what a simple "good girl" can do.  I especially enjoyed our morning time today.  Again sucking you hard was amazing and then how it lead into making love was FABULOUS...certainly a LARGE reward for my morning submissive job well done. Thanks for guiding me thru my morning exercises as well...love having your fingers planted deep within me.  I enjoy working out my love muscles, enhancing my pleasure as well increasing your gratification! 

I am looking forward to a release of my tension tonight.  I understand that when you tell me to go to the bedroom that means to get naked.  I will do better to obey that.  I missed ready our sexuality books together in the hammock...sigh...and the next few days we will miss out on more time.  Hang in there with me. It's a journey and we will finally reach a day where we can relax and enjoy each other for an extended period of time. 

I thought of my submissive position today each time I looked in the mirror or rearranged my necklace. MMMMmmmm



No comments:

Post a Comment